Actually wanna post up this thingy last week... But due to some "unforeseen circumstances", I got so fed up and ended up saving this as a draft and dumped it aside liao (Noted tat I said dumped aside hor... Not trashed it... There's a diff hor!) So now reclaiming this draft again to post up lor...
I'm a frequent reader of one of the local DJs blog... Saw him doing his own 龙虎榜 of Yr 2005 last time... Was thinking to myself: Hey, I can do the same as well hor! I can even create Blues 龙虎榜, All-time-favourite 龙虎榜, etc... Hoho...
Ok ok, let me start my 龙虎榜 now... 1st one will be the Blues 龙虎榜... (Ermz... Blues sound better than sad lah, hor? Depressed? Doesn't sound too nice as well...) Shld I post Top 10 or Top 20 leh? (Mind wonders off again...)
Blues 龙虎榜 (排名不分先后)
1. 183 Club - 感情线
2. Andy Hui - 我还能爱谁
3. Andy Lau - 会说话的哑巴
4. Angela Chang - 真的
5. Cyndi Wang - 爱的天国
6. Eason Chan - 婚礼的祝福
7. Fan Wei Qi - 找不到
8. Fan Wei Qi - 一半的我
9. Fish Leong - 可惜不是你
10. Harlem Yu - 海啸
11. Jay Chou - 退后
12. Jeff Chang - 说谎
13. Jolin Tsai - 假装
14. Jiang Mei Qi - 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边
15. Kit Chan - 天冷就回来
16. May Day - 时光机
17. Rainie Yang - 暧昧
18. S.H.E. - 一眼万年
19. Stefanie Sun - 害怕
20. Tanya Chua - 双栖动物
I know, I know... Some of the songs are not exactly new... But hey, after some times, those new songs will oso ended up become not-so-new oso mah... Wat's impt is tat these songs are easy to listen... Can get pretty emotional when listening to some of these songs... N btw, I'm a Chinese songs fan... Engrish songs hor, especially those rap songs hor, not my cup of tea lah...
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
My 龙虎榜
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment