Used to be a fan of Kang Xi Lai Le... However, recently, their show really no good lor... The topics are almost the same - kept getting different female celebrities to remove their make-up... (Yawn!!! Really super boring woh!!!) Then was actually watching 1/4 of Kang Xi Lai Le last nite... The topic for yest is Most popular songs sang at KTV... Finally after days, weeks, months of waiting, a better topic was created... Anyway, Kang Xi Lai Le is not my topic for today lah... I want to talk abt the songs tat I sang frequently at KTV lah..
I LOVE TO SING!! My family, frenz, colleagues can prove tat... Will visit Kbox at least once a month... Though sometimes I might sound off key, there are oso songs tat I sang well hor... I used to sing A-Mei's 剪爱, Fish Leong's 勇气 and 陶晶莹's 吻别... Tat was like... 5 yrs ago lah... Hahaha... Hey, I think I sang pretty well hor... Especially the last song... Remember at tat time, the ktv thingy got pts given one? I got 95pts for singing 吻别 hor... Hahaha!!! I was so very the happy... Tat was then... My current song list still have A-Mei's and Fish Leong's songs but not the same liao... Hehe... A-Mei's 知道, Fish Leong's 可惜不是你, S.H.E's 不作你的朋友, Tanya Chua's 路口 and Stefanie Sun's 害怕 are on my current song list... (Got some more lah! But I cant rem liao... ) To me lah, I think I sound pretty well woh... (I dun sound like them! I dun imitate them! I got my own style!! Muahaha!!!) I did sing male singers' songs as well but not tat frequent lah... But still got list oso... Hoho!!! My fave are Jay Chou's 爸, 我回来了, David Tao's 流沙 and Wang Lee Hom's 爱错... (Sama sama lah... Cant rem liao!)
The very sound of these songs make me sing out loud liao... I wanna go KTV again!!! Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment