Yes peeps... I know I've been MIA for 1 week liao... I was busy lah... Busy with my IMEEM... Haha... Was busy uploading songs and videos to my IMEEM account... Busy organising my playlist... Haha... Was trying to play my playlist in the office but think the connection damn slow lah... So in the end, I sticked to 933... Think gonna buy a mp3 speaker soon... I wanna listen to my mp3 player lah...
Juz an update on my 近况 lah.. I'm ok lah... Was actually quite bored this afternoon... Kip doing filings for my colleagues... Nothing to do leh... I oso dunno wat shld I do... Sigh... According to my colleagues, they said the PEAK period had passed juz before I came... Hehe... (Shld I said Heng huh?) Was trying to kip myself occupied lor...
Went out with my ex-colleagues for dinner yest... Then oso updated myself on my ex-company's 近况lah... Had sushi at Ichiban... Actually their food was pretty good... But I really hate their soggy Tempura Flake on their 'Deep Impact' lor... No 口感 at all... *Shake head*
Received a call from Ms R Ong today as well... Was rather surprised tat she would call me lor... Not tat she's heartless lah, but she everytime said she's busy lor... Then to me, if you said you busy, I let you busy lor... U free then said again lor... I dun wanna disturb you... Same thing mah... If I'm busy, I oso dun want you to disturb me lor... Back to the call lah... She said my b-day gift is going to 发霉liao.. Muahaha... I really din see her for almost 4mths liao? Think so... Think can only mit her next mth liao... Hehe.. This mth ending soon lah... Dun think will be seeing her next week lah... Keke...
Have been eyeing on this Baby G watch recently... The one tat was published in I-Weekly lor... Think quite nice mah.. But dunno how much lah... If it falls within my budget, I'll definitely buy it liao... Muahaha...
Ok, another update on the artistes I saw lah... Saw Bryan Wong... Both Bryan Wong lah... Got 1 is 王禄江, the other is 王彦理.. Then saw Chen Hanwei as well.. He's damn skinny and dark lah.. Saw Elvin Ng.. One of my colleagues was singing praises on how good-looking he was... Ermz, I only noticed tat he was limping away lor... And yes, I did walk past them... Haha... Envy bah? Muahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment