Yeah ppl! I'm finally going on a vacation soon... Woohoo!!!
I'm going to Taiwan on November! It's confirmed, chopped, guaranteed liao... Hehe... (Have bought the airticket liao lor... Cannot change liao lor...) I'm so totally excited woh... Taiwan, Taiwan... I've been dreaming abt going there all the time... And FINALLY my dream is going to be fulfilled liao... Hehe...
Yes, yes... I'm going to try their food... The 鸡排, the 阿宗面线, the 芒果冰, the 泡泡茶... Countless of items I wanna try... Countless of items I wanna buy... The bags, the shoes, the stationery (They said it's really cheap lor...), the books, the accessories... Not much clothings bah coz think the weather there is autumn - winter if I'm not wrong... OMG! Think I gotta prepared alotsa empty bags liao... Ermz, hopefully my luggage will not exceed the max weight lor... Hehe... Still got ard 6 more weeks to go... (YES, I'm counting down already...)
No comments:
Post a Comment