Yes, I'm gonna talk abt work again... Due to work, I'm becoming like a naggy old lady liao lah... Work is getting more and more tedious, more and more tiring... I dunno... Maybe bcoz of the new system starting soon... Maybe bcoz it's year end liao and agencies and advertisers tot people would juz stay at home and watch more TV programs... Watever it is, it's driving us mad lor...
Work till 9.30pm last Mon... Tat's the 1st time I work till tat late... And it's not gonna be the last as well... Sigh... Juz received news today tat next week is another hell week for us lor... OTs will be knocking at our doors liao... I dun like the feeling of stepping out my office at nite... Kinda errie to me... Haha... The carparks are empty... The buildings look empty... Doesnt have a good kinda feeling... I gonna experience tat kinda feelings for the whole of next week? And the worse news is: The whole lot of us might be going back on Public Holidays for work! I really sianz lor upon thinking of this... When will our good days be here?
Went to Espirt today after work... All thanks to Ms Quek lor... She said her fren got discount lor... Then kip asking whether I wanna tag along anot... Initially I was really reluctant lor... The tot of spending money makes me hesitant liao... (Oya, I forgot to mention tat I'm the proud owner of a 8Gb iPod nano... Hahaha... Will mention tat on my next entry if I did remember... Hehe...) In the end, I did go lor... And the bad thing is: I did spend money lor... Haha... Maybe, on a better tot to console myself, I bought the thingy as a gift lor... Hehe... Will tat make me feel better? I pondered.... Haha...
Anyway, I got a shock when I stepped into Espirt today lor... The boutique is packed with lotsa people lor... The discounts so big ah? Dun really think so leh... Why everybody is buying as if everything cost only $1 leh? The cashier queue is so damn long lor... Know what's the best selling items there? Go there, peek in and you'll know lah... It's the towels set lor... Everyone in the queue is holding to at least 1 set of the towels lor... For a moment I tot tat Espirt is giving away towel sets with every purchase lor... Really tat cheap meh? How come I dun think so again? Or are Singaporeans getting richer and richer as year end approaching? Then why am I in the opposite direction?
1 comment:
I did not inform you meh.. sorry sorry.. next time u got anything to say to me.. can use my cbox.. at the side of my blog.. ahhahaha now u know la.. hahahaha
Post a Comment