Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another Friday Nite

Recently, got lotsa plans for Friday nite... Hehe... Well, personally, I really prefer to go out on a Friday nite lor... Coz can stay out late and dun have to worry abt waking up late the following day lor... Hehe... But of coz, I can oso go out on normal weekdays lah, juz tat I will kip thinking of rushing home early so tat I wont feel tired (bcoz of lack of sleep) the following day...

Anyway, the plan for yest is dinner and karaoke... This plan was proposed by our dear Ms Quek lor... However, she backed out last minute due to 'unforeseen circumstances"... Haha... She got sales conference to attend in the day and gala dinner after tat... She really funny lor, came back to office, then told me: "我给你2个选择 - 1) 去gala dinner, 2) 去join 你们吃dinner..." Huh? Why am I the one to choose, Ms Quek? I'm not going with you woh... Anyway, I told her: "随便你lor, 你要去dinner, 就去lor..." She immediately reacted, saying " 你看! 我就知道你喜欢gossip!" Wah liew! 我很无辜woh... In the end, when I told her to join us for dinner lor, she told me she decided to go liao, hopped on a cab and dumped me at the roadside... Poor me! Why got this kinda fren? Haha...

Boarded a bus to AMK... Miting Ms Chia at our fave hangout... Ms Hui wanna joined us initially but changed her mind later on... Well, she said she gotta studied for her exams lah, so let her off this time round lor... Hehe... Have barely starting my dinner, Ms Quek called up liao... She said she reached too early, and told me to kip her company... Haha... Ard 5-10mins later, she decided to hang up the phone, coz she cant stand me for enjoying my dinner while chatting with her... Hehe... Ms Chia & I chit-chat all the way thru dinner... She updated on her 校工cum reception work, while I updated her on my situation... Headed to dessert shop next door after dinner... Then mit up with Ms Lee to head for karaoke...

The 隔音设备 at Kbox was damn bad lor... It's either tat or the group next door sang too loudly liao... Coz we can hear very clearly wat they are singing lor... So we oso 不甘示弱地选了几首快歌来跟他们拼了! Haha... Ms Quek joined us after her dinner... However, she left ard 1 hr later, coz she got 3rd round to go... Ard 2am, the remaining 3 of us decided to head home liao... We told Ms Lee to get prepared for next Friday... Think we would be dead drunk next Friday lor... Haha... 我有点担心lor! Coz it sounds really 恐怖lor! Haha... But think it should be equally fun as well bah...

No comments: