Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Facebook Applications

I've decided!

Mi not going to play cafe world anymore! The app kips lagging and lagging and lagging! Damn fedup lor... Especially when you feeling damn sleepy and you still wanna collect ur dishes before u hop on to ur bed... I've got over 1,000 gifts to utilise BUT everytime I tried to use a gift, the system will hang there for say 15 - 30sec. Wanna cook a certain dish oso hang! Wanna collect food oso hang! Visit frenz' cafes oso hang! Change interior of the cafe oso hang! Dammit! It's really up to a pt tat I cant tahan liao...

So, rite now I still got the following apps tat I used frequently: Pet Society, My City Life, Slots, Scratch n win & Sudoku. Oh, it wont be long before I dumped My City Life... I dun have much neighbours which resulted in I cant expand my 'city'... Hurhur...

Games mah, dun take too seriously lah... These are juz for passing time lah... I did try to convince myself every now and then...

No comments: