Hehe... Was saying abt my Weekend Shopping on my previous entry... Where was I? OG Orchard? Ok, I continue from there...
After we left OG Orchard, we continued our journey to Far East Plaza (FEP)... We walked past the Urban Warehouse... Closing down sale... Sigh... They put up the notice from last year to this year liao... Still haven managed to close down ah? Hard to believe woh... Anyway, we din look look see see ard over there... Coz nothing interested us there leh... So we continued with our journey...
Finally, we managed to reach FEP liao... Boy, I haven been there for a mighty long time liao... My last visit was like 3 yrs ago? There's a major change in FEP lor... Got a lotsa youngster shops... Hmm... The clothes they are selling look very very familiar... OMG!!! I saw them in the Taiwan Spree... It's the same thingy except the price is different lah... Anyway, tat's not the pt for now lah... There's so many shops... Dunno where to start woh... We walked ard and finally we managed to set our eyes on sth liao... (YIPEE!!!) In the end, I bought 3 tops at FEP.... Haha...
Hungry again lah... Dinner time approaching liao... Tot of having Sakae Sushi... The nearest one is at Wheelock Place lor... So we walked to Wheelock Place... Dammit!!! The queue was bloody hell long lah... So we decided to go elsewhere to have Sakae Sushi... We took the train back to Cityhall... (the train = MRT. Yes, We finally use a public transport, coz we are dead hungry and tired...) Surprisingly, there's no queue at the Citylink outlet... So we settled down our there and ate our dinner... My eyes kip focusing on the tamago... Haha... I loved tamago alot lah... Think I ate quite alot... (Sigh... Gained weight liao lor... Eat so many rice...)
Later on, we decided (again) to go to Robinson... I saw a brown top tat I fancy alot... But it's not cheap lor... Sigh... Shld I buy tat top? My mind kip flashing tat top leh...
I want tat top lah...
BUT it's expensive leh...
BUT I want it leh...
BUT it's really expensive leh...
BUT I really want it lah...
I started to struggle within myself... Tat's wat I used to do sometimes... Hahaha... In the end, the devilish part of me won... I went to CK Tangs and search for tat top yest... Try my luck over there lah... Fortunately and unfortunately, they got tat brand over there... Haha... Then fortunately and unfortunately again, I saw tat top again... Then fortunately and unfortuately again, I still very in love with tat brown top... So in the end, I still buy tat top liao... Muahaha.... (I will try to post up my new items here... Will try lah...)
No comments:
Post a Comment