Boy, think I did spend lotsa money over the weekend...
As planned, I went to visit my hairstylist again... I've dyed my hair... Nope, not to bronze red as planned... My new color is Choco brown... Hehe... I asked my stylist which color suits me mah... Ask for her advice lor... Then she said if I want more nature looks, I should take the choco series color... So I take lor... And nope, I din do 2 colors. Only 1... I figured out that if I did 2 colors... Then 1 month later when my hair grow longer liao... There will be 3 colors in my hair liao, which I think is not really the nice lor... So 1 Choco Brown color confirmed!!!
After the hairdo, I went shopping with my buddy as planned... Coz hungry lah.. So we tot of grabbing our lunch 1st... So we went to Characoal (formerly known as Petals.. I really dunno why they changed the name... Sigh...) THE SOUP IS TOO SALTY... (No, I'm not pretending to be Zhang Ziying... Who cares abt her anyway?) The main course wise, the scallop is rather bland... Tasteless... Not nice lah... They provided coffee and tea with a biscuit... The biscuit not nice lah.. Too flaky liao... (If flaky is the correct term to use...) I want Petals back.. I want Petals Fried Rice... Sobz...
After the bland lunch, we started our shopping spree liao... We decided that Plaza Sing shall be our 1st stop.. As lunch is too full (though not nice still gotta finish mah..), we decided to stroll all the way to PS... It's really damn hot... The sun is blazing all the way... Then I was perspiring all the way... After ard 15 - 20 mins, we finally reached our destination... Head straight to my fave store - La Senza... BUT I din buy anything there... Hehe... I bought previously liao lah... So not spending my penny over here... Went to Dorothy Perkins next... Nothing to buy oso leh... Sigh... Am I too picky or wat? We headed to URS to look for shoes... At last, got sth for me to buy liao... I bought this pair of shoes... 3 1/2 inches heel... A bit too tall lah... But it's really nice lah... Dun care lah... Buy liao, then say... Haha... After exploring a few more shops, we decided to leave... Nothing much to shop leh...
We decided to stroll to Far East Plaza... So we made our way there... But on the way, we decided to pay OG Orchard a visit... So we walked in and headed straight to the Ladies' Dept... Tried on a demin skirt... It's rather cute but I dun like the color lah... Light blue demin are not suitable for me... We left OG Orchard after spending half an hour there coz nothing much to shop either...
PS: Think entry too long liao... I'll continue the next time... And post up some pics as well lah... Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment