Went for yet another interview today... Sianz lah... Super sianz... Really hate interview woh... Especially when they said "We'll call U if U are shortlisted." Then U'll have to 傻傻地等...I'd sent my application for this job more than a month ago and I tot 已经石沉大海了... Haha... They din called up at all until yest to tell me to go for an interview... The interview was at 9.30am and so I had to take half day leave somemore... At that time, the chance of getting the job is ard 60 - 70 % coz I still dunno whether got other strong competitors anot... Haha...
However, when I went today, I discovered tat there were ard 5 other canadiates ard as well lor... *Slap forehead* The chance of getting this job left only ard 30 - 40 % liao...
Everything was ok bah... They asked questions, I answer lor... For example:
Q: Am I able to communicate well with all kinda ppl, whether am I able to handle all sorts of requests from these ppl... They explained tat not all salespersons, advertising companies are nice people...
A: There's basically 2 kinds of people - those nice people and those not so nice people... Whether anot I can handle, I still have to handle these ppl... It's part of the job... I cant possibly shoved those not so nice people for others to handle mah... I gotta learn and try and handle them myself bah...
Q: Am I able to communicate well with all kinda ppl, whether am I able to handle all sorts of requests from these ppl... They explained tat not all salespersons, advertising companies are nice people...
A: There's basically 2 kinds of people - those nice people and those not so nice people... Whether anot I can handle, I still have to handle these ppl... It's part of the job... I cant possibly shoved those not so nice people for others to handle mah... I gotta learn and try and handle them myself bah...
Haha... Think I answer quite ok mah... Though not the kind of perfect answer... To me, there's no rise or drop in the percentage of getting this job lor...However, towards the end of the interview, the interviewer asked me whether can
I start work earlier anot? Please lor! It's stated there I need to give 1 mth oredi mah... If U dun want me, dun waste my leave lah... My leave is oredi so miserable liao, U still want to 骗 my leave! So after the interview, I think my chances of getting this job is only 15% left... Better to search for other jobs liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment