Tot I shld blog this though I felt a little silly... LOL...
Was browsing thru one of my colleagues' blog last Wed... Random reading lah... Saw her latest posts where she uploaded lotsa Andy Lau's fotos... I actually wanna left a comment on tat entry lor but I juz couldnt find the comment column... Hahaha... I saw a tagboard column but cannot leave any comment... Wahahaha... I dunno wat's got into me but the next thingy tat I do is to sms her and told her abt my feels... I oso told her tat her blog frame is too small lor... Hehe... She replied and said she would get some experts' helps and told me dun go and view her blog for the time being till Sat... Seriously, I tot she's only kidding when she said she will revamp her blog... So when I went to read her blog again juz now, I was kinda surprised... She really revamped her blog... To me, the current template is much nicer lor... Nice one! =)
Haha... At least my comments/ advices are worth 2 pennies... Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment