My book-of-answers told me: Let It Go... You'll Be Happier That Way... You'll Find Someone Worthy Of You... He's Juz Not That Into You... Let Go...
I wanna 'listened' to my book-of-answers... I started to remove bits and pieces of relating-matters of him... Actually everybody knows tat it will be a 無言的結局, but who dares/ wants to pour cold water on me rite from the beginning?! And moreoever, 如果當事人自己太投入, 外人是無法理解或阻止的... 不要強迫自己去忘記一個人... 你越是逼自己想忘記他/她, 越是難忘記...
Time will heal everything... I think... I hope... And I certainly hope so...

I wanna 'listened' to my book-of-answers... I started to remove bits and pieces of relating-matters of him... Actually everybody knows tat it will be a 無言的結局, but who dares/ wants to pour cold water on me rite from the beginning?! And moreoever, 如果當事人自己太投入, 外人是無法理解或阻止的... 不要強迫自己去忘記一個人... 你越是逼自己想忘記他/她, 越是難忘記...
Time will heal everything... I think... I hope... And I certainly hope so...

No comments:
Post a Comment