Wednesday, March 26, 2008

累

Not happy today... 一起床就不太开心了。。。这种不开心的情绪就一路延续下去。。。

Feeling rather stressed up with works nowadays... 我真的以为、认为他们会帮我们做arrangement on switching agencies lor... But it seems like everybody think tat I can handle well... Everybody had the stupid concept/ thinking: since she can still leave at 6pm sharp = she's not busy = she's still can take in more agencies... Wat kinda farking thinking is this? Do I really have to work till 10pm everyday to prove tat I'm really busy? To me, I wont stay for OT unnecessary, especially when there's no OT pay at all... Disappointment, anger, sadness were written all over my face when I learnt the fact tat there wont be any reshuffling of agencies for me... Not in the next 2 mths at least... 2 months... I cant even imagine whether will I still be around by then... Nobody understands how I feel...

说真的,这份工是不难做的。。。All you have to do is to book in the commercials... Nothing difficult to book in commercials mah... It's not the process of booking commercials tat makes u stressed up lor... It's the before and after... Before you booked in the commercials, you gotta chased agencies for booking instructions, clients' endorsements, chased your finance for credit extension, chased the salesperson for approvals... 在没拿到这些之前,你什么也不可以做 lor... 时间、精神都花在这些。。。等这些都拿到了,要book 的时候才发现没有airtime 了。。。勉勉强强帮忙挤进了,他们什么也没说。。。收到reports 后,才来埋怨你没有给他们好一点的airtime... Complain to salesperson, salesperson in turn will turn and ask you: Why like this? 为什么他们自己本身就没好好想想是谁的错在先?谁send in last min booking 的?谁迟迟不去拿approval 的?谁啊?Airtime 是一大把,只是看大爺们本身几时高兴send in lor... 你迟send in, 别人早send in, 你还好意思来埋怨我?

我累了,真的累了。。。累的想放下、放弃所有的一切。。。 累的不想再走下去。。。累的想逃避。。。或者我该大哭一场,然后继续走下去?

该走?该留?

No comments: