Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mr T

Today is very busy lor... Our bookings kip coming in... 做完一个另一个又来, 东西好像一直做不完的感觉... Sighz... 也好啦, 暂时忘却一些不该想的东西... Aiyo, initially got early closure for Thurs, but at ard 5pm, Ms Wong announced tat the early closure would be postponed to the following day, 10am... Wah kaoz... 害我一直打给别人, 叫他们快点send in bookings, 害我东西赶到半死... Argh!!!

Ever since I take over M agency, Mr T had been a 'regular customer' in my blog liao... Haha... Have been chasing Mr T for the approval since yesterday... Well, this time round, he's slightly better lah... Coz only asked for 2 days, then he got the approval liao... Last time hor, I chased for 1 whole week, still no sight of the approval lor...

But then, I really very worried tat he would drop an unwelcome news to me woh... He got 1 advertiser, initially was under one of my agencies. But now, the advertiser want to set up their own agency. But their agency not accredited woh... So this Mr T juggled the bookings between my agencies and direct booking lor... If the direct booking cannot, he would tell the advertiser to go thru my agency and this normally spells last min bookings lor... To make things worse now, the advertiser is buying sponsorship lor... Coming in as direct booking... Then direct booking need to get payment upfront lor. Wah kaoz! Now still dun want to collect $$$ woh... I very very worried tat he would suddenly throw the booking to me woh...

Sweat! 我跟他八字相冲啊? 为什么每次要丢烂摊子给我? 大家都要我跟他建立好关系... At the rate he's going hor, no 好关系 liao lor! Was telling 1 of my colleagues this: if one day, I suddenly disappeared from work (dun think crooked hor! I mean resigned lah), he would be the cause of it lor... Hehe...

No comments: