Thursday, March 27, 2008

路,還是要繼續走下去

也許眼淚真的能安撫我的情緒。 。 。

經過眼淚的洗禮,今天的情緒有較好了,雖然去留問題還是不時浮現在我腦海。 。 。 也許昨天是我心情跌落最谷底的時候吧。 。 。 再怎麼低落,隔天還是得去上班啊! 再怎麼低落,agencies 還是會照樣 send in bookings lor... 在怎麼低落,還是得把工作完成 lor... 沒辦法啦!誰叫我是一個可憐的打工仔!

Today is kinda unbelievable lor... I was the last one to leave the office... Well, I've got no choice lor... Bookings kip coming in... Amendments kip rushing in... Pre-emption emails kip receiving... Bookings half done, bookings undone, bookings waiting for approvals, bookings waiting for credit extensions, bookings to revert, listings to be printed... My work is really piling up... Sianz... Though I did not stay until real late lah, nobody will believe tat I'm actually the very last one to leave lor... Even I find it kinda hard to believe lor...

The other fastfood advertiser rushed in for their campaign as well... Sighz... MC not key in as well lor... Felt like calling Mr T lor but I know it's kinda hopeless to call him lor... He will use the “拖”政策lor... He'll begin his grandpa's stories lor, which I got no ample time to listen lor... So, why called him then? Sighz...

這幾天,Pig Pig (pic on left) 是最慘的。 。 。 因為它幾乎每晚都化成為 Mr T 讓我痛扁一頓。 。 。 其實 Mr T 應該也沒那麼壞啦! 他只是喜歡講古,喜歡訴苦,喜歡轉移話題。他有他的好吧,只是我到目前為止都還沒看到、察覺到lor...

希望我的心情會隨著周末的到來而變得愉快些。 。 。 Think kinda difficult lah coz tomorrow is hell day again... Sighz... 誰不希望自己每天都過得快樂些,只是事實往往都是事與願違。 。 。

明天會更好?我不知道,真的不知道。 。 。

No comments: